- To bring individuals to the saving knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To spiritually nurture, teach and train members to develop a deeper, intimate personal
relationship with Christ, with the ultimate goal to prepare them for Christ’s Second Coming.
- To create a spiritually sound and culturally inclusive atmosphere where Christian students are
given opportunities for fellowship and participation in Christian activities.
- To foster love, unity and support among the students, associates and affiliates of the body of
Christ on campus.
- To challenge members to strive for academic, career and social excellence.
PENSA-USA Campus Ministry shall operate under these objectives to:
- Win souls for Jesus Christ.
- Provide opportunity among students and associate for spiritual edification and encourage
deeper commitment to God’s work.
- Help members identify and develop their ministry and leadership potentials on campus, as
well as mentor them to assume leadership roles at their local COP assemblies.
- Organize programs and events to meet the needs of students, such as conferences,
workshops, seminars, and career fairs.
- Create and support an informative and interactive network between the on-campus PENSA
member and off-campus fellowship groups within the Church of Pentecost and other
institutions towards the aim of encouraging fellowship and spiritual edification.
- Provide opportunities for Students and Associates to live their faith and continue in their
commitment at home and on campus.